We women are extremely secretive and we totally agree with it. Women do certain gross things but will never admit it and there is nothing you can do to make them admit it. In fact, a number of women can take a secret to the grave and you’ll never know they even had hidden secrets!
Well, the types of gross things discussed here are some things that all women do and are common in all of them. Things that women do but will never talk about it, not even with each other. Obviously, because they are kind of gross things. But hey, we’re human. We can be prim and pretty and complete slobs all at the same time but nobody else has to know that.
Check below 16 things that we all women do but never admits or discuss it with anyone!
- Putting your used bras in the washing basket but then taking them out to wear them again because all the other you have are uncomfortable.
- Checking your tampon or sanitary pads after it’s been used.
- Making a DIY pad with the toilet paper when you’re out of the actual ones.
- Taking off the bra as soon as we get back home. There’s no great feeling than this.
- Ugly cry when you’re by yourself for no particular reason and sometimes watching yourself cry in the mirror.
- Picking round then squeezing out freakishly-long ingrown hair and pimples. That’s so satisfying!
- Wearing the same clothes for 2 days in a row because you’re not going to meet the same people.
- Eating a piece of food that has fallen into your cleavage.
- Sleep with a night light because you’re totally still afraid of the dark.
- Never throwing away pants with yellow and brown stain because you know you’ll need them on your periods but will never find them when needed.
- Holding up the breasts while walking down the stairs. It just feels better, especially if you’re wearing no bra.
- Not actually washing your hair for days and using dry shampoo instead.
- Practice dancing in front of a mirror before a night out. After all, it’s important.
- Removing all your pubes and regretting it instantly because you look like an oversized baby.
- Only shaving your legs when you know they’re going to be on the show.
- Sniffing the crotch of your jeans and the armpit of your jumper to ascertain if you can get away with another wear before wash day.