The face is the one thing that a person notices first. It reveals a lot of things about your health and hygiene as well as makes you attractive. That makes face fat a real issue. Face fat creates disproportions in your face and makes it look bad. The thing is, you are beautiful – it’s just the faulty deposition of fat around your face that’s making you look different than the way you actually are. The worst part is, you might lose body weight but your face fat tends to stick around. However, here are 7 exercises that are effective to reduce your face fat. Apply yourself and get that gorgeous model face:
You have to learn to smile if you are willing to lose your face fat. Remember, smiling involves your facial muscles. It will stretch them and hence, work on those facial muscles making you lose your cheek fats instantly. But you have to do it properly and here’s how:
- Lie flat on the back without the use of any pillow. Bend your knees.
- Open the mouth wide and then slowly close it. Make sure it is smooth.
- Then, you can start liftingthehead up slightly.Slowly bring it down. Do this as you smile.
- Repeat about seven times.
2. Fish Face
It’s great exercise for your cheeks. All you have to do is turn on the music and do this exercise. Your face fat will get down and your cheek muscles will get toned. Here’s how you do it:
- Form a fish-like face while you are pouting the lips and then, suck your cheeks in.
- Smile as you keep your fish face and keep holding the posture for about five seconds.
- Relax as you start feeling that there is a bit of pressure forming around your cheeks and jaws.
- Do it 15-20 times.
3. Blowing Air
This can work on the facial and neck muscles, thereby reducing your double chin. It also helps your jaw muscles and gives a toned face similar to a face lift. Here’s how you do it:
- Sit on the chair with your back straight and then, put your head back. Keep your eyes fixed up.
- Blow with your mouth but keep the lips pulled together.
- After blowing out the air, relax for about 5 seconds.
- Repeat 15-20 times.
4. Chin Lifts
This is an amazing exercise that includes a number of muscles: neck, throat and jaw. Make sure your lips are getting used by this exercise. Don’t engage any other of your facial muscle. Here’s how you do it:
- Stretch the neck and throw your head backwards.
- Your eyes should remain looking up.
- Move the lower lip in a way that it is over your upper lip. Keep a smile while doing this.
- Stay like this for ten seconds before releasing. Repeat ten times.
This is really easy and you can get your hands to help you. Lower your chin such that it comes in contact with your chest. Then, pull in the skinin contact in such a manner that the skin goes under your cheekbones. Now say ‘Ah’. Do it thrice each day.
6. Release the jaw
If you have a double chin, then this exercise will help you get rid of it. Plus, it will stretch the muscles all around thejawsand lips. Here’s how you do it:
- If you are in a standing or sitting position, be straight.
- Keep the lips shut but move your jaws inside as if you are still chewing on something.
- Inhale using nose and then, exhale slowly. Hum while you are doing so.
- Keep your mouth open and then, press the tongue tip at the back of the bottom teeth.
- Stay for about five seconds and then, inhale and exhale. Do 2 reps.
7. Closing your eyes
This is really simple and helps your cheek muscles. All you need to do is close your eyes and concentrate on the muscle contractions of your face. Keep this position for about ten seconds and after that, relax. Repeat five times each day.
Lose your face fat and look youthful and great.